WUFT Media offers sponsors the opportunity to connect with a highly influential, educated and affluent audience in an uncluttered, targeted environment. Take advantage of underwriting opportunities on WUFT television, radio and digital media to reach this highly desirable market.
As an underwriter, you contribute to a valuable service for the community while also reaching this exceptional listener. You signal your commitment to high-quality programming and also let listeners know you are one of the organizations and businesses that bring them their favorite programs.
The stations are the medium of choice for many of the education and health professionals that reside in North Central Florida, and studies show a majority of public media listeners and viewers respond to and patronize buisnesses that underwrite their favorite programs.
Facts about WUFT-FM’s Audience
- WUFT-FM and WJUF-FM reach almost 80,000 listeners a day in 19 counties from the Florida/Georgia border to the Nature Coast. Many of these listeners are affluent, well-educated leaders and are decision-makers in their communities. See our coverage map →
- WUFT-FM is consistently one of the top-rated radio stations in Gainesville according to Arbitron.
- Listeners of WUFT-FM are 45% female and 55% male. The station is #1 in reaching listeners with household incomes of $50K+ and college graduates in the Gainesville-Ocala Market.
- NPR listeners are 94 percent more likely to be the president of a company and 181 percent more likely to be self employed.
- 60 percent of NPR listeners hold a positive opinion of station sponsors.
- WUFT-FM has one of the strongest FM signals in North Florida and broadcasts 24 hours each day. It is the radio news leader in the area.
- WUFT-FM and WJUF-FM, and WUFT-TV have a commitment to quality programming and a news operation that consistently wins national and regional awards for its coverage of events in North Florida.
Facts about WUFT-TV Audience
- WUFT-TV reaches citizens in 21 counties via the station’s over the air transmission, cable and satellite distribution, and provides educational programming, PBS programming, news, weather and public affairs 24 hours a day. See our coverage map →
- WUFT television can be seen through DirectTV, Cox Cable, Verizon Fios, and Comcast Cable.
- For a ninth consecutive year, PBS was rated the nation’s most trusted institution among nationally known organizations.
- 53.5% of television households tune to PBS during an average week.
- PBS currently serves an audience of 51% male and 49% female; 37% have one or more college degrees, and 35%+ have household income of $75K and above.
- 73% of viewers are homeowners.
- 63% of total adult viewers are between 18–54 years old.
- 80% of Americans believe that public and private funding given to PBS from government, corporations and individuals is “money well spent.”
Learn more about the benefits of underwriting on your local public media stations → or call (352) 392-5551 or email one of our underwriting and corporate support staff members.